Eating Disorders and Pregnancy - presented by Beth Brandenburg, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Apply current treatment recommendations for patients with eating disorders
- Review and discuss new and emerging concepts, research and treatment for eating disorders
- Recognize areas in their own practice where there are opportunities to improve quality, evidence based treatment, and/or cost effective care
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.