Maxillofacial Trauma Case Discussion – presented by Warren Schubert, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Read and identify complex maxillofacial trauma on CT scan
- Describe the approaches to correct reduction and fixation of facial trauma
- Describe and apply newer techniques of access and fixation of facial trauma
- Appreciate the role of various specialties in the care of the patient with facial trauma
- Summarize the treatment algorithm for soft tissue defects of the face
- Describe management strategies for ocular trauma
- Review current literature related to the treatment of facial trauma
- Identify areas of complications and their management
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.