Updates in Neurology & Dementia – presented by Marcel Hungs, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to:
- 0.75 Medical Knowledge MOC point in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Analyze and discuss current treatment options for various diseases and conditions encountered in ambulatory internal medicine
- Apply current practice guidelines and best practices for ambulatory internal medicine
- Discuss diagnoses and potential outcomes for challenging or unique cases
- Cultivate relationships among colleagues through professional interactions that promote connectivity and engagement
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.