How to Correctly Measure the LA/RA - Presented by Susan Chacich, RDCS
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Identify Echocardiographic abnormalities and their clinical presentations
- Differentiate between normal and abnormal cardiac anatomy and physiology
- Describe new techniques and studies presented in current literature articles
06/16/2022 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.