Hematology-Oncology Pathology Case Discussions - presented by Kathleen Siechen, MD / Sarah Henry, MD / Shannon Gabriel-Griggs, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Identify the current sampling requirements for biopsies
- Explain the current concepts and comenclature of lesions in Pathology
- Describe how to use clinical concepts appropriately in pathology reports to make reports useful to clinicians
- Identify requirements for pathology reports on biopsies that maximize benefits to patients
05/11/2022 - 7:00am to 8:00am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.