Ethics Consults Review - presented by Don Postema, PhD & Marlane Brown, OD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Apply ethical principles and frameworks to guide optimal decision making in clinical care
- Identify processes that can improve delivery of healthcare by incorporating critical ethics standards
- Describe common ethical challenges presented in clinical care
05/10/2022 - 7:30am to 9:00am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.