HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Recognize different types of seizures, epilepsy syndrome, and etiology
- Reflect and participate in discussion on previous patient cases and their outcomes
- Identify secondary effects on cognitive and memory function from medically refractory epilepsy
- Select and implement evidence based treatment options (drug therapy, diet, medical devices, brain surgery) for medically refractory epilepsy cases
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.