- Critical Case - Resus presented by Charles Bruen, MD
- Critical Case presented by Sean Condon, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the learner to earn credit toward the CME and/or Self-Assessment requirements of the American Board of Surgery’s Continuous Certification program. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit learner completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABS credit.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Explain basic concepts in evidence based medicine and appropriately apply these principles in clinical care
- Discuss conditions and disease processes seen in Emergency Medicine and apply appropriate management principles for those conditions
- Discuss the basic principles of the quality improvement process and either develop, participate in, and/or complete a quality improvement project
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.