Journal Articles Review
• CME Part I & SLNB melanoma – Megan O’Connor, MD
• CME Part II – Samantha Gardeen, MD
• Isotretinoin and IBD & Tralokinumab and skin microbiome - Allison Smith, MD
• Association of AD and thyroid disease & GVHD presentation as SJS - Eric Cosky, MD
• Ocular events and steroids – Kim Arrington, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Apply best practices and current guidelines in treating dermatological conditions
- Practice the art of reading an article and reviewing its merits
- Engage in discussion of how the article can lead to changes in medical practice
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.