Journal Articles Review
- Limitations in literature regarding Mohs surgery and staged excision for Melanoma - Megan O’Connor, MD
- SLN biopsy in MCC/Outcomes of patients with LN positive MCC - Lauren Cutler, MD
- Prognostic role of microsatellites in melanoma - Allison Smith, MD
- Disorders of hyperpigmentation, Part I - by Kim Arrington, MD
- Disorders of hyperpigmentation, Part II - Eric Cosky, MD
- Isotretinoin and the risk of psychiatric disturbances – Samantha Gardeen, MD
- Different doses of rituximab for severe pemphigus & Safety and tolerability of low-dose oral minoxidil in adolescents - Anna Kozlowski, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Apply best practices and current guidelines in treating dermatological conditions
- Practice the art of reading an article and reviewing its merits
- Engage in discussion of how the article can lead to changes in medical practice
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.