Journal Articles Review
- Dupilumab-associated head and neck dermatitis resolves temporarily with itraconazole therapy - Megan O’Connor, MD
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy in patients with T1a cutaneous malignant melanoma: A multicenter cohort study - Lauren Cutler, MD
- Deucravacitinib vs placebo and apremilast in moderate to severe plaque psoriasis - Allison Smith, MD
- Dysplastic nevus part II: Dysplastic nevi: Molecular/genetic profiles and management - by Kim Arrington, MD
- Early ultrasound for diagnosis and treatment of vascular adverse events with hyaluronic acid fillers - Eric Cosky, MD
- Allergens and marketing claims of the most popular baby moisturizers: A product analysis & Insect repellents: An updated review for the clinician - Anna Kozlowski, MD
The above presenters and members of the planning committee for this activity have no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies to disclose.
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Apply best practices and current guidelines in treating dermatological conditions
- Practice the art of reading an article and reviewing its merits
- Engage in discussion of how the article can lead to changes in medical practice
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.