Journal Articles Review
- AI and Deep Learning - Megan O’Connor, MD
- Immune status does not independently influence cutaneous SCC metastasis and death - Lauren Cutler, MD
- Letter from the Editor--Management of Cutaneous Polyarteritis Nodosa & Cutaneous PAN dx and tx: a retrospective case series - Allison Smith, MD
- Prognostic impact of Breslow thickness in acral melanoma: A retrospective analysis - by Kim Arrington, MD
- CME Variations in genetics, biology, and phenotype of cutaneous disorders in skin of color, Part I & II- Eric Cosky, MD
- This Month JAAD Case Reports: December 2022 HS and Malignancy & Real-World Safety and Clinical Response of JAK upadacitinib in tx of HS - Samantha Gardeen, MD
- Prospective Cohort study of psoriatic arthritis risk in patients with psoriasis in a real-world psoriasis registry - Anna Kozlowski, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Apply best practices and current guidelines in treating dermatological conditions
- Practice the art of reading an article and reviewing its merits
- Engage in discussion of how the article can lead to changes in medical practice
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.