Journal Articles Review
- Changes in health care costs, survival and time toxicity in the era of immunotherapy and targeted systemic therapy for melanoma – Allison Smith, MD
- Dupilumab associated lymphoid reactions in patients with atopic dermatitis & Dupilumab, atopic dermatitis and MF - new insights on an evolving story– Megan O’Connor, MD
- Dermatology and skin of color – Hakeem Yousef, MD
- Stage specific risk of recurrence and death from melanoma in denmark – Kimberly Arrington, MD
- OnabotulinumtoxinA improves oral aperture in patients with scleroderma - Linda Deda, MD
- Sociodemographic and clinical characteristics associated with multiple biologic failure in psoriasis – Lauren van Hove, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Apply best practices and current guidelines in treating dermatological conditions
- Practice the art of reading an article and reviewing its merits
- Engage in discussion of how the article can lead to changes in medical practice
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.