Journal Articles Review
- Patient Safety – Allison Smith, MD
- Adalimumab in conjunction with surgery compared to adalimumab monotherapy for HS – Megan O’Connor, MD
- Prognostic factors and survival outcomes among patients with mycosis fungoides in China– Hakeem Yousef, MD
- Cutaneous adverse events and cancer survival prognosis with immune checkpoint inhibitor treatment – Kimberly Arrington, MD
- Gut microbiome in patients with early stage and late stage melanoma - Linda Deda, MD
- Uptitration of baricitinib therapy in patients with severe alopecia areata - Lauren Cutler, MD
- A proof of concept open label clinical trial of sleep tyrosine kinase antagonism using fostamatinib in moderate to severe HS – Lauren van Hove, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Apply best practices and current guidelines in treating dermatological conditions
- Practice the art of reading an article and reviewing its merits
- Engage in discussion of how the article can lead to changes in medical practice
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.