Journal Articles Review
- Melanoma in Skin of Color & NCSTN in frame deletion in Maltese patients with hs – Eric Cosky, MD
- Efficacy and safety of switching from dupilumab to upadacitinib – Allison Smith, MD
- Bimekizumab efficacy and safety in patients with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis – Hakeem Yousef, MD
- Evaluation of dupilumab in patients with BP - Linda Deda, MD
- Uptitration of baricitinib therapy in patients with severe alopecia areata - Lauren Cutler, MD
- Genetic variants associated with hs and advances toward the clinical translation of HS genetic studies – Lauren van Hove, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Apply best practices and current guidelines in treating dermatological conditions
- Practice the art of reading an article and reviewing its merits
- Engage in discussion of how the article can lead to changes in medical practice
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.