Journal Articles Review
- Cutaneous manifestations of cardiovascular and PVDJAAD: CME dermatology work force & Scleroderma – Kim Arrington, MD
- Oral spleen tyrosine kinase/janus kinase inhibitor gusacitinib for the treatment of chronic hand eczema APOA4 as a novel predictor of prognosis in Stevens-Johnson syndrome & Hyperactivation of the JAK/STAT5 signaling pathway and evaluation of baricitinib treatment among patient with eosinophilic cellulitis – Lauren Van Hove, MD
- Phase 2 study of oral difelikefalin in subjects with chronic kidney disease and moderate to severe pruritus - Linda Deda, MD
- High risk prognostic tumor features of SCC in OTR compared with the general population - Lauren Cutler, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Apply best practices and current guidelines in treating dermatological conditions
- Practice the art of reading an article and reviewing its merits
- Engage in discussion of how the article can lead to changes in medical practice
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.