Journal Articles Review – presented by Eric Cosky, MD; Allison Smith, MD; Megan O’Connor, MD; Hakeem Yousef, MD; Linda Deda, MD; Lauren Cutler, MD
- JAMA: risk of mortality after diagnosis of MIS
- JAAD: CME dermatology work force
- Rapid and sustained improvements in Generalized Pustular Psoriasis Physician Global Assessment scores with spesolimab for treatment of generalized pustular psoriasis flares in the randomized, placebo-controlled Effisayil 1 study
- APOA4 as a novel predictor of prognosis in Stevens-Johnson syndrome
- Variables associated with joint involvement and development of a prediction rule for arthritis in patients with psoriasis. An analysis of the Italian PsoReal database
- Development and multicenter international validation of a diagnostic tool to differentiate between pemphigoid gestationis and polymorphic eruption of pregnancy
- Prognostic factors for satellitosis or in-transit metastasis in cutaneous SCC
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Apply best practices and current guidelines in treating dermatological conditions
- Practice the art of reading an article and reviewing its merits
- Engage in discussion of how the article can lead to changes in medical practice
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.