- Topical Timolol Enhances Surgical Wound Healing in the Lower Portion of the Leg in Older Patients with Comorbidities – presented by Anna Kozlowski, MD
- A Comparison of Invasive Scc Greater 1 Year After TX With 5FU, Imiquimod, Pdt or Aminolevulinic Acid - presented by Lauren Cutler, MD
- Child Abuse and Mimics – presented by Samantha Gardeen, MD
- Cutaneous Manifestations of Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cell Therapy – presented by Megan O’Connor, MD
- Dermatologic Management of Ocular Mucous Membrane (Cicatricial) Pemphigoid With Cellcept in 38 Patients – presented by Eric Cosky, MD
- Practical Guide to Tinted Sunscreens – presented by Allison Smith, MD
- Red Scrotum Syndrome: An Update on Clinicopathologic Feature – presented by Kim Arrington, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Apply best practices and current guidelines in treating dermatological conditions
- Practice the art of reading an article and reviewing its merits
- Engage in discussion of how the article can lead to changes in medical practice
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.