Case Presentation: Woman with Endocrine Anomaly Masquerading as Psychiatric Illness - presented by Christopher Kodl, MD; Christine Stanson, MD; Tarrek Hegab, MD; Meredith Wold, PA-C
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Summarize educational content and organizational updates related to COVID-19
- Interpret and discuss healthcare topics from across a variety of content experts and specialties
- Apply strategies to manage changing workflows and approaches to clinical care based on “real-time” clinical cases from our system
03/31/2022 - 7:00am to 8:00am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.