HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to:
- 1.00 Medical Knowledge MOC point in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program; and
- 1.00 MOC point in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM or ABP MOC credit
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Identify new and emerging therapeutic options for the treatment of allergic diseases and immunodefiencies
- Implement evidence based plans for the treatment of allergic diseases and immunodefiencies
- Recognize areas in their own practice where there are opportunities to improve quality, evidence based treatment, and/or cost effective care