HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to:
- 1.00 Medical Knowledge MOC point in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
- Credit toward the CME and/or Self-Assessment requirements of the American Board of Surgery’s Continuous Certification program
It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC or ABS credit.
HealthPartners is approved by the Minnesota State Board of Pharmacy as a provider of continuing pharmaceutical education for Minnesota pharmacists. This activity has been approved and is acceptable for 1.00 hour of continuing education credit. The program number assigned to this course is: 2-031-485-054. Pharmacists should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Apply strategies for acute interventions and management of ischemic and hemorrhagic strokes
- Discuss and analyze the latest treatment guidelines and literature for the treatment of strokes
- Identify ways to coordinate and collaborate among various disciplines in the interprofessional healthcare team in caring for stroke patients
- Fulfill their mandatory education requirements set forth by DNV